Jean-marc Johannes. Guinness World records attempt. Most nollie heelflips in one minute

On the 22 of August 2017 I set out to attempt to break a Guinness world record. There hasn’t been a record attempt in South African skateboarding and I always felt confident with Nollie heelflip as a flat ground trick and thought I’d give my best attempt at the most Nollie Heelflips in one minute. At first I got to 11 in 30 seconds but wasn’t to happy and gave it a second attempt.

On record the most Nollie heelflips is 8 in one minute. My attempt resulted in 14 in 46 seconds.

Date recorded: 22/08/2017
Time: ‏‎14:45:28 PM
Venue : The shred indoor Skatepark facility.
Time keeper: Ricardo Lino & Iviwe Yekani.
Filmer: Byron Pietersen and Ricardo Lino.
Witness: Jamie O brian (Owner of the Shred Skatepark) , Karl van Antwerp (Manager of the Shred skatepark)
Skateboarder: Jean-marc Johannes.
Thumbnail image: Ference Isaacs.

Record attempt start time : 00:01 second.
Record attempt finish time: 00:46 seconds.

Contact jeanmarcskate@gmail.com for further information and record reference.

Instagram, Facebook and Twitter – @jeanmarcskate

The post Jean-marc Johannes. Guinness World records attempt. Most nollie heelflips in one minute appeared first on Nigerian News 24/7 | ElotiTV.com.


by Eloti TV via Nigerian News 24/7 | ElotiTV.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Record: Most Swords Swallowed at ONCE: 29 Swords by Guinness World Record Sword Swallower